Patch Notes (22 June 2020)
These Patch Notes were announced on 22 June 2020.
Patch Notes! Get your Patch Notes!
Okay, so we're not at the Grand Exchange anymore, but we have been spending a lot of time there since last week's Ninja Strike.
While you won't find many shuriken in the notes below there is some Archaeology changes and, of course, the regular crop of odds and ends from around the world of RuneScape. So let's go take a look!
Want to share feedback? Why not make a post in the our forum?
Want to challenge our Ninjas? Visit the Dojo!
Run into an issue? Click here to find out how you can let us know!
Let's dig back in to Archaeology. This week there's a bunch of changes to RuneScape's newest skill!
- Players can now swap Inquisitor staff pieces with Soran for 10 million coins each. Use the piece you wish to trade on Soran to begin the exchange.
- To help reduce misclicks on mobile, a 'Makeshift Pie Oven' archaeology excavation in the Warforge has been moved away from the furnaces in the area.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the spear of annihilation to be donated to the Museum donation bin, if the player hadn't used it.
- The special move of the Kal'gerion demon now lasts 15 seconds, up from 9.6 second.
- The slayer introspection relic power will now correctly work with the slayer master cape as well as slayer masks.
- Players who have destroyed or lost a charged shadow engrammeter can now reclaim one that is already charged (from Dr Nabanik at Kharid-et), though will need to destroy any depleted shadow engrammeters they may have previously reclaimed.
Let's not forget the rest of the teams, who've also been working hard on the following improvements!
- Confirmation warnings now appear when attempting to teleport into the wilderness with Dareeyak, Annarkarl, Ghorrock,ice plateau and and tele-group ice plateau teleport spells, in-line with other wilderness entry teleports.
- Removed a force walk tile from a tent in Al Kharid.
- Added blocking to Gowers farm gate so you can no longer walk through it.
- Pillar in ruins nearby to Pavosaurus rex can no longer be walked through.
- The new version of Masuta's warspear has been changed from a slashing weapon to a stabbing weapon to better match its used counterpart.
- Igneous Jadinkos near Laniakiea will no longer spawn behind a tree root and get stuck.
The worst part about summertime is all the bugs. Luckily for us, our talented devs are squashing as many as they can!
- Resolved an issue that was causing the players client to crash and displaying the error "One or more arguments are invalid (2147483651)". Users may still experience this error or the error "The instructions at 0x%p referenced memory at 0x%p. The memory could not be %s. (c0000005)". This is a separate issue and will be fixed in an upcoming client update.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing players from changing their login screen background.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the currency pouch from re-opening on login if the player had the pouch open before logging out.
- Fixed height map issue between Ardougne Monastery and Tower of life.
- Fixed graphical issues with Manhole near Varrock.
- Fixed sunken tile in the Underground pass area.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent players from ending dungeoneering floors from some tiles near the dungeon end gate.
- Fixed an issue with the Off-hand drygore longsword (blood) that was causing the item to appear pink rather than red.
- Fixed the size of monocle worn by Aubury.
Well that about wraps things up for this week!
What are you up to? Digging for relics? Navigating the markets? Let us know over in our forums!
Stay safe and catch you next week!
The RuneScape Team